1. Honored along with her sister Caroline with the Christopher
Street Rainbow Award in 2000 for their continued support of gay and lesbian rights.
Environmental Activism [FULL LIST]
1. On the Board of Seeds of Simplicity.
-Non-profit organization that help people enjoy freedom
from our country's possession obsession.
2. On the Board of Directors of Earth Communications Office (ECO)
-Non-profit organization that works to inspire public
to help save the environment.
3. The Great Peace March for Global Nuclear Disarmament (walked across America
for over five weeks).
4. Has been arrested a dozen times for protesting at the Nevada Nuclear Test Site.
-Spent five days in federal jail for protesting
the war in Iraq; 2003
5. In 1997 the United Nations commended Alexandra for her environmental
6. Does not use or endorse products that are tested on animals.
7. Does not eat meat.
8. Only uses natural products that does not harm the environment.
9. Recycles everything.
10. Drives an electric car.
11. Has installed solar panels on her Malibu residence.
12. Speaks in high schools to teens about human over-population.
13 Speaks out against hunting
14. Population Education Project
-To educate students and teachers on Environmental
1. She and producer/manager Daniel Sladek
founded the entertainment industry Philanthropy YOUNG ARTIST UNITED, a non-profit organization that helps teenagers
2. Helped create the Rock "N" Roll
Marathon along with Frank Marshall, Steve Scott, Uta pippig and Frank Shorter. The first event was held on June 21, 1998 in
San Diego, California to raise awareness of Leukemia. Alexandra ran on behalf of Paul Iacono, a young boy who had Leukemia.
1. Wrote, produced and hosted JAMPACKED,
(PBS) an educational film about the human over population crisis. The film won several environmental awards.
2. Wrote, produced and hosted THE COST OF COOL-FINDING HAPPINESS IN A MATERIALISTIC
WORLD. The film won a CineEagle award as well as other environmental awards.
1. Power Train; Fitness machine that gives you the workout of several other machines; 1997
2. Dep styling products; 1997
1. Power Train Info Commercial for a fitness machine that gives you the workout of several other machines; 1997
2. Bally Total Fitness; 1997
1. Baywatch CD 1994; Let A Few Go By Performed by Alexandra
-Written by Mike Noble and Jeff Pennig; Published
by Warner Bros. Music/ Suddenly Music/Pennig Music; (ASCAP) Produced by Richie Wise; Scotti Bros. Records, Inc.;
Distributed by BMG Music
1. TV Guide's 50 Sexiest Stars of all Time in 2002;'Women of Baywatch
ranked in at 32.
-Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2002 issue layout of the
honorees. Representation photos of Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra and Yasmine Bleeth for all of the women from the show.
2. Included on People magazine's list for "The 50 Most Beautiful People in the World" in 1998
-The Twins section; Along with her identical
twin sister Caroline.